We are getting ready to head out-of-town for our son’s wedding. It is an exciting time. This is my first experience at this and I have been surprised at my thoughts over the last week or so.
You know those commercials, “A baby changes everything”? I really like them and they are so true. All the sudden life changes, it is no longer about us, it’s about them. A child is so dependent upon us, for everything. Our lives take on new meaning and certainly a different perspective. Our words and our actions matter. It becomes the biggest roller coaster adventure of all, full of ups and downs, and highs and lows. I wouldn’t trade it for anything.
As we teach our children, we learn ourselves.
- Gratitude – live a life of gratitude
- There is a difference between right and wrong
- Life is full of choices – Choose wisely
- Choices have consequences – Think before you act
- Live what you believe
- Forgive yourself and forgive others – No one is perfect
- Do unto others as you would have them do unto you
- Love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and all your mind, and love your neighbor as yourself.
- Open your heart to the many blessings that are in your path
Have a wonderful weekend.
QUESTION: What life lesson would you like to share?
I’d love your comments – see the area below.
I am available to speak to your group. To Reserve a Date –
Come and Visit – New Women’s Conference