These Quotes are Right On! I just love reading what great thoughts other people have, so I am sharing with You! A change in thinking can change our lives. A change in our thoughts, will change our perspective, which changes our choices, and ultimately will change our lives. As you read them, see if you agree. I’d love to know your favorite.
“Human beings can alter their lives by altering their attitudes.”
– Norman Vincent Peale, 1898-1993, inspirational speaker, writer and U.S. clergyman
“Whatever the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can achieve.”
– Napoleon Hill, 1883-1970, motivational lecturer and author, writing in his bestseller, “Think and Grow Rich”
“A strong positive mental attitude will create more miracles than any wonder drug.”
– Patricia Neal, 1926- , American stage and film actress
“The greatest discovery of my generation is that a human being can alter his life by altering his attitudes of mind.”
– William James, 1842-1910, U.S. pragmatist, philosopher and psychologist
“Let our advance worrying become advance thinking and planning.”
– Winston Churchill, 1874-1965, British politician
“It is never too late to be what you might have been.”
– George Eliot (real name, Mary Ann Evans), 1819-80, American author
“Our attitude toward life determines life’s attitude towards us.”
– Earl Nightingale, 1921-1989, motivational author, philosopher and syndicated radio personality
“Believe and act as if it were impossible to fail.”
– Charles Kettering, 1876-1958, US electrical engineer & inventor
“Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help with man with the wrong mental attitude.” – Thomas Jefferson, 1743-1826, third president of the United States
“As a man thinketh in his heart, so he is…” Bible, Proverbs 27:3
QUESTION: Which one of these is your favorite? Or maybe you would like to add a quote to our list. Bring it on!
I’d love your comments – see area below.
I am available to speak to your group. To Reserve a Date –
firstname.lastname@example.org 702-510-1212 www.delindalayne.com